Friday, December 11

One Thing I Regret


This is a hard one. My motto in life is to live it with no regrets. Even if I had an unpleasant or undesirable episode, I believe there is always a life lesson to learn from it and thus should not be viewed as a regret. 

But after thinking and really reflecting on it, I regret wasting my time on meaningless activities just because they are easy to do. 

During the circuit breaker when days passed in a blur, despite having a written schedule of an ideal day, I allowed myself to do too many useless things such as playing online games, watching inconsequential videos, scrolling Facebook posts, often way past my designated bedtime. 

Although John Lennon said, "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted," deep in my heart I know I could have used all that time more effectively, yielding better benefits, or at the very least, develop healthier sleep habits! 

I obviously lack discipline. I know I can do better. And I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment