Wednesday, December 2

A new friend I made..

He is ...

Calm - just like his idol with the famous saying of "be water, my friend"

Harmonious which I found out after hearing him describe a work situation where I would have put my foot down

Ethical - The one time we met up for lunch, it was a vegetarian meal. I am a part-time vegetarian mainly for environmental reasons whereas he is a full-time vegetarian because he cares about all life.

Expert in grooming pets!

Hardworking, diligent and appreciative which makes my interactions with him so delightful.

Old and wise beyond his years. He is much younger than me but I can sense that old soul within him when we have some pretty serious conversations.

Wonderful as a student of mine under It's Raining Raincoats MADWISH initiative!



No comments:

Post a Comment